The Amazing Health Benefits And Efficay Of Lobster - Healthy T1ps
- Lobster is very rich in nutrients such as vitamins (B12, B5, C, A and E), minerals (potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and zinc), omega 3 and 6, as well as proteins that are supporting the body in maintaining the condition remains implemented in order to avoid many deadly diseases such as cardiovascular.
- Lobster meat contains high protein so that adequate daily protein intake of the body if not consumed in excess.
- Lobster meat can help the process of replacing cells damaged body with new cells with the help of animal protein.
- Nutrition of lobster meat can prevent and help treat diseases such as kwashiorkor malnutrition.
- Omega 3 on lobsters can menstrimulus brain development of brain cells so that we can work more optimally, both in terms of intelligence and memory.
- Proteins in meat lobster is very useful in repairing cells damaged by collision injuries such as bruises and bruises.
- The nutritional content of lobster can be a source of energy the body to sustain daily activities.
- Essential amino acids in the lobster is needed by the body that basically can not produce it themselves.
- Omega 6 and omega 3 in the lobster was very good in the process of healing the inflammation or swelling.
- Substance omega 6 also help to prevent and even reduce the risk of stroke because these substances can flex the walls of blood vessels.
- Vitamin A and E contained in the lobster is quite effective in maintaining healthy skin so the skin becomes soft and smooth.
- The content of phosphorus and calcium are high on lobsters are able to optimize bone growth and repair of bone structure in the future development of the child.
- Besides strengthening bones, phosphorus and calcium in lobsters are also able to help strengthen the structure of the teeth and keep teeth strong and healthy, away from cavities.
- The content of vitamin C in the lobster was very helpful in boosting the immune system so the body does not easily tired and sick.
- Although lobster is high in protein but low in fat so it does not have to worry about obesity.
Read Other Recomended Post :