Health Benefits Of Tomato For Beauty and Health - Tomato plant is a plant that can grow as high as one to three meters. The color of the fruit of tomatoes is very diverse ranging from red, yellow and green. These tomatoes can not stand the rain, scorching sun, and require loose and fertile soil as cropping media. These short-lived plant that only one production, after it was dead. Tomatoes are shrubs or bushes that spread on the soil surface with a length of ± two meters.
Presentation of tomatoes can be cooked with other vegetables or eaten directly. Only fruit that can be consumed while the leaves and stems can not be consumed, as well as potato and eggplant leaves and stems that part can not be consumed.
The Content Of The Tomato
The content of the tomatoes includes the alkaloid solanine (0.007%), saponins, folic acid, malic acid, citric acid, biflavonoid, proteins, fats, sugars (fructose, glucose), adenine, trigonelin, choline, tomatin, minerals (Ca, Mg, P, K, Na, Fe, sulfur, chlorine), vitamins (B1, B2, B6, C, E, niacin), histamine, and lycopene.
The entire content contained in tomatoes is very useful to overcome the disease. Tomatoes are indeed efficacious for treating ulcers, bone and teeth formation, accelerate the process of digestion, lowers high blood pressure symptoms, reduce skin aging, and prevent the formation of cancer cells.
Read Also :
Top 5 Benefits Of Roots for Human - Healthy T1ps
Benefits Soursop Leaf Men and Women For Fertility - Healthy T1ps
The Amazing Health Benefits Of Tomato Pulp To Scrub and Mask
Tomato is rich in benefits to address a variety of diseases. In addition to the delicious fruit for consumption, tomato pulp still contains benefits, especially for the skin. This is because the tomato fruit there is the content of antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E are able to moisturize the skin, reduce the amount of oil on the face, nourish the skin and brighten dull skin.
Using tomato pulp for a face mask on a regular basis, to obtain various benefits. The use of this tomato mask must be adapted to each skin type, because not everyone is suitable to use a mask of tomatoes. Here are a few variations of the face mask of tomatoes can be used for daily care.
1. First Recipe: Take a tomato that has been washed clean, puree and squeeze the juice. Then use this tomato pulp on the entire face as a mask. Wait for a few minutes, then rinse with warm water until clean.
Read Other Post :
Top 9 Benefits Of Lychee Fruit For Health - Healthy T1ps
Top 9 Benefits Of Yellow Bell Peppers for Health - Healthy T1ps
2. Second Recipe: Prepare a medium-size ripe tomatoes and 250 ml of fresh liquid milk. Then blender tomatoes earlier. Separate the tomato juice and the pulp. Tomato pulp can be used as a scrub for the body before bathing. You do this by rubbing the tomato pulp around the body and then rinse thoroughly with water bodies. While the last tomato juice can be mixed with the liquid milk and then apply on the face. Wait until it dries and rinse with warm water.
3. Third recipe: Take a tomato, lime juice and oatmeal. Blender tomatoes and mix with lemon juice jerus and oatmeal, then apply on face evenly. Let stand for 10 minutes until it dries. Then rinse with warm water.
Read Also :
Benefits of Ginger and Lemon To Diet - Healthy T1ps
Top 8 Benefits of Red Pineapple For Health - Healthy T1ps
4. Fourth Recipe: Prepare the tomatoes. The tomato slices and paste them on the surface of the facial acne. Let stand for 30 minutes. Then rinse with clean water.
5. Fifth recipe: Take a tomato and honey. Puree the tomatoes first, then mix with honey. Apply it on the face evenly and wait for 15 minutes. Then rinse with clean water.
Thus the benefits of tomato pulp. May be useful.