Health Benefits Of Tempeh - Who is not familiar with tempeh, food is one of the favorite foods in Indonesia. Besides the rich will benefit Tempeh also has a low cost selling. For vegetarians, for example yait sayura people who only consume vegetables, fruits and meat konsusmi avoid stating that tempeh can be used as a meat substitute. Let's discuss the notion of what it tempeh. Tempeh is a food made from fermented soybeans using the help of a fungus called R oligosporus. Tempeh widely used as a cooking menu by mothers because the price is affordable and the benefits are many. The content contained in tempeh is as follows:
- Fiber works to launch the digestive system in the body.
- Calcium is good for maintaining health and bone density in the body.
- Vitamin B can prevent the disease beriberi.
- Iron which serve to increase the production of hemoglobin which serve to bind oxygen in the blood.
That some compounds contained in tempeh. Because it is made from the fermentation of a fungus called mushroom tempeh R oligosporus then this has the characteristic gray color with tinggisekitar 1 millimeter. This fungus can grow with temperatures around 30 to 35 degrees Celsius with a temperature of 12 degrees Celsius minimunya.
Read Other Post ;
Top 7 Benefits Paprika Leaves and Fruit - Healthy T1ps
Keep Share ! Benefits of Mango Root For Humans - Healthy T1ps
As for some of the benefits of this fungus in making Tempeh as foodstuffs, among others:
The Amazing Health Of Tempeh For Health - Healthy T1ps
1. Produce natural antibiotics
Antibiotics are commonly contained in drugs given chemical and is used under a doctor's prescription. The function of antibiotics to treat the infection itself is a disease caused by viruses and bacteria. However, the use of antibiotics that are beneficial to the health require supervision because antibiotics also have side effects for the body. But unlike natural antibiotics produced by fungi tempeh. This natural antibiotic has absolutely no side effects for health. So eating tempe also provide benefits to boost the immune system in the body in the field of health.
Read Also :
4 Benefits of Honey Al Mabruroh - Healthy T1ps
The Amazing Health Benefits of Celery For Gout - Healthy T1ps
The toxin is another name of poisons, toxins in the body can come in through food and drinks containing artificial substances chemically. And within a few months of these substances can spread throughout the body and cause disease. However, unlike the obvious consumption of tempeh is rich in benefits. In addition tempe fungi also produce toxins at all in the manufacturing process by fermentation.
3. Reduce Fat
Benefits mushroom tempeh next is to reduce fat in the body. The fat content comes from unburned calories that are stored under a layer of skin. Fat in large numbers certainly are not good for health. So consumption of tempe can menjadis one good thing to help reduce the fat content.
Read Also :
9 Benefits Of Longan Fruit For Health - Healthy T1ps
5 Benefits of Strawberry to Whiten Teeth - Healthy T1ps
That's some of the benefits of mushroom tempeh for the body when consumed.
How to Make Tempeh
If during your tempeh tempe consumption is purchased on the market. So now there is nothing wrong you try to make yourself at home. Here are the steps of making tempe, namely:
- Provide soybean tempeh according to the amount you want to create.
- Soybean seeds then washed and put into a pot on the stove to boil then.
- In the process of boiling the skin will peel soy beans and lift remdan back with water for 30 minutes.
- Subsequently wash again the soybean seeds, and add the yeast inoculum is a type of fungus to make tempeh.
- Flatten the inoculum pemebrian new soybean seed is wrapped in plastic or use banana leaves.
- Enter into a container so the fungus fermentation and made of tempeh.
Those are some simple steps to make tempeh own. If you are interested could please try.