Pomes, pomegranates or pomegranate are not only very tasty fruits, but also high sources of antioxidants, anti-viral, anti-tumor and rich in vitamins such as vitamins A, C and E and folic acid. Even from the results of research, pome contains antioxidants three times more than green tea or grapes. In addition, the fruit pome is also one of the fruits that doctors strongly recommend to be consumed after recovering from illness. While in traditional medicine, pome fruit is also used to cleanse the skin, overcome inflammation and prevent sore throat. Want to know what are the benefits of the fruit pome more ?, please refer to our review of the following.
Health Benefits Of Pome Fruit For Internal Disease and Healthy Skin
- Overcoming Abdominal Disorders, Fruit pome good piece of fruit meat, fruit skin, leaves and also bark can be used to calm stomach disorders such as diarrhea solutions and various other digestive problems. Consuming this fruit directly or made into juice has even been proven to be very powerful to cure dysentery and cholera.
- Reduce Heart Problems, Eating fruits regularly is also good in maintaining smooth blood flow in the body. With these properties, the risk of heart attack and stroke can also be lowered because of the high antioxidant content in this fruit is powerful to prevent bad cholesterol that accumulates so that the arteries will be free of clots that cause clogged blood flow.
- Preventing Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis can also be prevented only by consuming poms including atherosclerosis which occurs due to thickening and hardening of artery walls, cartilage and joints. In addition, the pome is also very good to prevent the formation of enzymes that cause the breaking of connective tissue in the body.
- Overcoming Anemia, A healthy blood flow can always be maintained by consuming a variety of healthy foods including pomegranates. This fruit can supply iron in the bloodstream so that anemia symptoms such as weakness, dizziness and hearing loss can be reduced.
- Overcoming Erectile Dysfunction, From a study that has been published in the Journal of Urology mentions if the fruit pome can help in healing erectile dysfunction problems. While in other studies showed if the fruit pome able to cure erectile dysfunction problems in 61 men in the sample test performed.
- Controlling Diabetes, For diabetics, the pome is best consumed either directly or in the form of juice to reduce various coronary diseases such as hardening of the arteries that are the source of various dangerous heart diseases.
- Fixed Leather Texture, Pome fruit is also known as a fruit that can extend the life of fibroblasts that are important in the production of collagen and elastin to tighten the skin and prevention of fine lines and wrinkles. Collagen and elastin will be a natural skin beauty solution so the problem of wrinkles can be prevented as well as brighten the skin tone and make skin look radiant.
- Prevent Skin Cancer, In pome contains anthocyanin and also hydrolyzed tannin which contains antioxidant and anti tumor properties is very strong. When applied directly to the skin, ellagic acid antioxidant polyphenols in this fruit will work as a skin cancer solution.
- Healing Wounds, Pome fruit is also very helpful in the regeneration of cells in the epidermal layer and dermal of the skin so as to have the ability to accelerate the wound healing process. In fact, the benefits of pomegranate or pome seeds are also high in essential nutrients for the skin to strengthen and regenerate the epidermis to protect the skin from burns due to sunburn continuously.
- Regenerate Cartilage, Other uses of the pomegranate is to inhibit the enzyme responsible for cartilage damage so it is highly recommended for consumption of patients with arthritis and bone. In fact, consume pome fruit juice can also dissolve kidney stones quickly without causing harmful side effects.
- Maintaining Blood Pressure, Pome fruit also has a powerful properties in lowering high blood pressure while reducing lesions and inflammation in the blood vessels of heart patients. With this, the pome will act like aspirin in a natural form that is useful to thin the blood so that blood flow can be supplied smoothly to all parts of the body.
- Prenatal Care, The benefits of red pomegranate or fruit pome is also one of the good fruits consumed by pregnant women because it becomes a source of vitamins and minerals including folic acid is important in the pre-natal diet. In addition, the anti-inflammatory properties in this fruit will maintain a healthy blood flow and are essential for the development of the fetus as a whole. While the potassium content in this fruit can prevent and reduce the pain of leg cramps that generally occur during pregnancy, reducing the risk of preterm babies born or birth with less weight.
- Prevent Hair Loss, Not only is it good to prevent illness, but it also strengthens hair follicles, preventing hair loss while making healthy hair and giving the appearance of sparkling hair just by consuming pome fruit juice regularly.
- Maintaining Dental Health, The last usefulness of pomegranates is to have anti-bacterial and anti viral properties that help reduce plaque on teeth so that it can whiten teeth naturally while protecting from various diseases of the mouth and gums.
Read Also :
The benefits of this refreshing pome fruit has been proven from several studies if it can cure various mild to dangerous diseases, maintain healthy skin and even treat hair naturally. To consume pome fruit can be done directly or made more delicious juice if served in a cold state.