The many benefits of plants for humans seem to be endless both for health, beauty and so forth. Sometimes plants that are considered as ornamental plants and even wild plants can actually be used to treat diseases. Shoe plants are one of the ornamental plants that can be used by humans with their leaves and flowers. After discussing the benefits of flower shoes for beauty, this time it will be discussed about the benefits of hibiscus flowers for the lungs that are not widely known.
Shoe flowers are ornamental plants that are very easy to find in homes, it turns out not only can be used as food coloring but also has properties for the treatment of diseases. Shoe flowers can be used as traditional herbal ingredients that have benefits such as the benefits of turmeric for the lungs, which can be used to treat lung disease naturally.
It turns out that hibiscus has long been used in Japan as an herbal tea to treat diseases, because it has many contents that are beneficial for health which includes flavonoids, saponins, polyphenols, cyanidin diglucosid, tannins, taraxeryl acetate, Ca oxalate, hibisetin and peroxidase. Some compounds contained in the hibiscus have a function to prevent and weaken various kinds of bacteria, viruses and fungi that can infect and cause disease. With some of these ingredients can be the benefit of hibiscus flowers for the lungs, which can be used to cure diseases such as bronchitis (wet lungs) and pulmonary tuberculosis.
6 Benefits of Graviola For Cancer Based on Research Evidence
Benefits of Eating Watermelon at Night for the Perfect Body Shape - Healthy T1ps
Like using the benefits of hibiscus leaves for health, how to make herbal flower shoes for treating bronchitis are:
- Prepare 2 hibiscus flowers, 1 cup of hot water and enough salt.
- Shoe flowers are washed thoroughly and then ground until smooth.
- Add the hibiscus impact into hot water and add salt, then stir until well blended. Let it cool.
- Strain the water mixed with shoes, then discard the pulp.
- A shoe flower for bronchitis is ready to drink.
- The recommended consumption for this herb is 2 times a day, that is morning and before going to bed regularly.
- Prepare 3 hibiscus flowers, ½ cup of hot water and 1 tablespoon of original honey.
- Shoe flowers are washed thoroughly and mashed with mash.
- Add the shoes that have been smooth into hot water and add honey, stirring until well blended. Leave until slightly warm.
- Strain the concoction water, remove the pulp.
- Herbs for flower shoes for pulmonary tuberculosis are ready for consumption.
- The rule of consumption of flower shoes for pulmonary tuberculosis is 2 times a day on a regular basis, namely in the morning and evening before going to bed.
- If you don't want to bother to pound every day to make potions, flower shoes can be dried like making tea. So if you want to make a concoction, just brew it and add salt or honey.
The Benefits of Nutritious Rice Straw Mushrooms - Healthy T1ps
13 Benefits of Fuji Apples for Health and Beauty - Healthy T1ps
In addition to the benefits of hibiscus for lung health, ramuah herbs can also be used to treat other diseases such as fever, mumps, boils, purulent urine and cough (slimy or bloody). You can also add other natural ingredients to increase the benefits of the ingredients such as bitter leaf, papaya leaves and so on. Thus a review of the use of hibiscus flowers for the lungs and how to make herbal ingredients from hibiscus flowers.