When entering the third quarter there are many things that you will feel, because this is the most challenging period of a mother's pregnancy phase. Soon the Heart will come to the world and this moment will definitely not miss you right?
Here are some characteristics of pregnancy that can help you prepare for the fruitful baby's pregnancy:
1. In the age of 28 to 40 weeks, the fetus has developed and become more mature. By changing position or moving, the baby can respond to light and sound stimuli. Besides that, as a form of communication, you can continue talking to the fetus because the ear function has worked well.
2. There are many important changes that you will feel in this period, such as the shape of the body that begins to enlarge with increasing body weight.
Get to know Ciplukan, Gold Berry Fruit
Watch Out for the Bad Impact of Eating Meat and Shark Fin
3. Mother will have trouble sleeping because the baby's movements will feel more clear. It's normal if you get tired easily, have short breaths and feel pain in the pit of the stomach. If your complaint feels worse, you should contact your doctor.
4. Mother's feeling of discomfort feels, this is due to weight gain so that your back will feel excessive pressure, making you feel sore and sore. The pelvis and hips will feel very uncomfortable because of the muscles that are stretching, to prepare themselves for birth.
6. Due to the excessive production of the hormone progesterone, you will feel a feeling of nausea. To overcome this, you can eat more often in small portions throughout the day and of course avoid oily, spicy and sour foods (like citrus fruits).
Benefits of Ceplukan Fruit for Health
Top 7 Benefits Paprika Leaves and Fruit - Healthy T1ps
8 Benefits of Melon For Stomach Acid and Digestive Disorders - Healthy T1ps
7. In the 7-month gestation phase, your uterus will widen to just below the rib cage, leaving little room for the lungs, as a result, you will have difficulty breathing. Therefore it is good for you to exercise and support your head and shoulders with a pillow when you rest, so that you avoid shortness of breath.