Benefits of Shrimp for Children's Health - Healthy T1ps
The golden age of the growth of toddlers and children is a gift that is certainly desired by every parent. Seeing her child smart and healthy body is a joy for parents. For the sake of good and optimal growth and development, nutritional intake for toddlers and children must be monitored and regulated, of course.
Therefore, presenting various recipes with balanced nutrition is very important. Have you started teaching your child to eat seafood, or does your child really like seafood? If so, just serve a variety of recipes made from shrimp.
Shrimp is one of the seafood ingredients that are rich in protein, essential amino acids, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Calcium, and Potassium which are very useful for the growth and development of your toddlers and children. Besides being healthy, the taste of shrimp is also very tasty. You can make Indonesian and international cuisine creations with shrimp, such as shrimp soup, shrimp porridge, fried shrimp, or grilled shrimp that suits your child's taste.
Curious about what are the benefits of shrimp for the health of your toddler and child? The following is an explanation of the benefits:
1. The content of omega 3 which is owned by shrimp is very beneficial for the intelligence of your toddler and child.
2. Vitamin D, Calcium and Potassium found in shrimp are very good for the growth of bones and teeth of your toddler and child.
3. Its high protein content is very useful for your child's body's metabolism. In addition, protein is also a source of energy that can support all your child's activities.
4. The high mineral content of iron and zinc in shrimp can prevent your child from anemia.
5. The content of essential fatty acids found in shrimp can catch your child's heart health and prevent blood clots.
|Benefits of Shrimp for Children's Health - Healthy T1ps|
Shrimp is very beneficial for the health of your toddler and child. To meet the nutritional needs of your child, you can buy various Indonesian dishes made from shrimp. However, it would be nice if you make it yourself at home, because besides being cleaner, it will also be healthier and safer for your baby.