1. Contamination at the beginning of pregnancy
The first trimester becomes an important role for the fetus because at that time the fetus is developing the heart. When pregnant women consume several types of chemical drugs in early pregnancy, the risk of heart defects in infants actually increases even higher. Some medications are usually needed to treat pregnancy disorders, but all types of drugs must get a prescription from a doctor. For this reason pregnant women can only consume chemical drugs at certain times.
7 Benefits Eat Spinach for Pregnant Women
5 Benefits of Ginger is Very Important For Your Heart - Healthy T1ps
2. Conditions of Pregnant Women Health
Healthy babies are usually also born from pregnant women who are healthy enough and can provide a good enough environment as long as the fetus is in the womb. But sometimes some of the health situations of pregnant women cannot be desired according to plan because it does occur before pregnancy. Here are some types of maternal diseases or health problems that can develop congenital heart defects.
- Diabetes. Pregnant women who have diabetes before the time of pregnancy or during pregnancy the fetus that is conceived can experience heart abnormalities. This happens because the fetus gets the intake from the mother directly from the placenta.
- Lupus. Pregnant women who suffer from lupus or immune system disorders because antibodies in the body actually attack the body itself. As a result, pregnant women can experience heart abnormalities and the risk of heart abnormalities in infants becomes greater.
- Mothers are infected with rubella which usually attacks a lot in the first trimester. This infection can be prevented by rubella vaccination that can be done while still a child.
- Obesity. Pregnant women who are obese can also develop heart abnormalities in the fetus because of the baby.
3. Family History
If one of the parents of a prospective baby experiences a heart disorder then most likely the baby will experience the same thing. Although there is a chance of escaping at least 50 percent. This is because chromosomes inherited from parents will also decrease in the fetus. To overcome this, pregnancy planning and early detection of parental chromosomes can be done.
4. Chromosomal abnormalities
Babies with chromosomal abnormalities have a great chance of developing congenital heart defects. This occurs when cell structures that contain genes from parents are passed on to the fetus. Every normal and healthy body usually has 46 chromosomes, but a fetus with an abnormality can have less or more than that number. This will then cause the baby to be born with a disability. This disorder will also affect the heart's health condition in the baby. Babies born with syndrome conditions such as Down syndrome, Turner, Trisomy, and some other syndromes have a high risk of heart disease.
See Other POst:
Health Benefits Of Lemon For Treat Cough
Benefits of Eating Watermelon at Night for the Perfect Body Shape - Healthy T1ps
5. Genetic abnormalities
Each chromosome in the body contains around 70 thousand genes. The genes in the fetus are inherited from parents both mother and father. Genes have a very important role for the body which is to provide mental properties for humans, personal traits that can distinguish humans from one another and become determinants of health problems starting from birth to becoming parents. One gene disorder that occurs in the fetus can cause serious problems in the heart since the baby is born.
6. Lifestyle of pregnant women
Sometimes healthy parents who have never had a history of heart disease in the family can also have babies who suffer from heart problems. This can happen because there is the most important cause while the mother is pregnant. Some things that can trigger are bad habits such as:
- Become active or passive smoker during pregnancy.
- Eating alcohol before pregnancy or while pregnant.
- Use drugs and all types of dangerous drugs that can cause abnormalities for the fetus.
8 Ways to Boil Soursop Leaves to Treat Various Diseases
10 Unrecalified White Mangosteen Benefits For Health - Healthy T1ps
Baby Symptoms of Heart Disorders in Newborn BabiesMany parents feel shocked because babies born initially healthy suddenly look sick. It is normal for this sick condition to occur from the womb and only after birth. This condition is most commonly found due to cardiac abnormalities. The following are some of the symptoms of babies who have heart problems.
- Breath sounds faster.
- Baby's red skin becomes more black or gray.
- Babies look more lethargic and fussy
- There is no weight gain according to age development
- Some parts of the baby's body are swollen as in the eyes, stomach and legs.
- Babies cannot breathe properly while breastfeeding so they are fussy.
- An abnormal heartbeat.
How to Prevent Heart DisordersCongenital heart defects can be overcome in various ways. Here are some tips for dealing with congenital heart defects.
- Pregnant women who are sick or experiencing health problems in pregnancy should not take over-the-counter drugs or drugs that are sold freely in small shops and stalls. No matter how small the health problems of pregnant women who need medication should consult a doctor to get prescriptions that are safe for pregnant women and the fetus.
- Women should not consume alcohol and smoking, especially for pregnant women because cigarettes and alcohol can bring serious health problems for babies, especially heart problems.
- Pregnant women who experience diabetes problems before pregnancy and during pregnancy (gestational diabetes) should control sugar levels, do a healthy sugar diet and check the content and sugar levels regularly. Diabetes during pregnancy has a high risk that the fetus can develop heart problems.
- Pregnant women who do not get a complete vaccine, both in childhood and in adulthood must maintain health during pregnancy and stay away from all sources of infection including a bad environment, an environment close to a pet that causes infection and get used to a healthy and clean life.