- Bee pollen and propolis.
- Vitamins B1, B5 and K.
- Minerals are calcium, aluminum, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, potassium, sulfur and sodium chlorine.
- Riboflavin, folic acid, niacin, ascorbic acid, pantothenic acid, biotin and pyridoxine.
- Enzymes are fructose, lipase, peroxidase and glucose oxidase invertas.
- Small hormones, iodine, copper and zinc.
|13 Benefits of Trigona Bee Honey for Health - Healthy T1ps|
After knowing the contents in it, here are the various benefits of trigona bee honey for health:
- One of the benefits of drinking honey every day is the most important is to increase endurance so that it can keep the body fit and avoid various diseases
- Consuming trigona bee honey after activity or work can help reduce fatigue, by increasing energy and stamina also provides a comfortable effect on the body.
- Trigona honey bee efficacy can control blood pressure and help cure blood pressure disorders, both high and low blood pressure quickly and effectively.
- Accelerate healing if you are injured, because trigonal bee honey contains antibacterial and other nutrients that are good for dealing with skin if scratched, burned or other.
- The benefits of native forest honey for children's health can help improve ability or concentration at the time of learning, especially when the child is still growing.
- Helps overcome various kinds of degenerative diseases and premature aging, because the content of antioxidants in trigonal bee honey is effective to counteract free radicals that have a negative impact on health.
- The benefits of trigona bee honey can maintain and improve cardiovascular health, so that heart function can also be increased in taking blood to the entire body which can prevent health problems such as strokes.
- Speed up the recovery of the body's condition in the event of an infection and prevent it with regular consumption, because trigona bee honey contains a fairly high anti-bacterial compound.
- The efficacy in trigona bee honey is very safe if consumed by someone with diabetes, cholesterol or hypertension because it is one of the benefits of bee pollen for health.
- Prevent and deal with digestive problems such as constipation, gastric disorders or others because one of its properties can help launch a running metabolic process.
- Healthy skin and make skin brighter and tighter, which can be used with external use or taken to nourish the skin from the inside naturally.
Read Other POst:
14 Benefits of Wild Bee Honey for Health - Healthy T1ps
Here are 3 Benefits of White Turmeric for Health that must be known
Not only for the heart, there are also many benefits of honey for the kidneys and liver by maintaining and preventing it from various types of diseases, so that it can maintain its function in the body.
The content in trigona bee honey can strengthen bones, muscles and joints can also overcome disorders such as osteoporosis or muscle tension by being consumed every day on a regular basis.
Thus a review of the benefits of trigona bee honey for body health. May be useful.