Behind the bitter taste of pare, it turns out that bitter melon has various ingredients that are very beneficial for the body such as:
- viatamin A
- vitamin C
- vitamin B1
- Phosphorus and
|Recognize, Benefits of Pare for Cyst Disease - Healthy T1ps|
Cysts are a disease that results in fertility disorders, and if not treated immediately will develop into a very deadly and life-threatening cancer.
To treat cyst disease so as not to become severe can be done with a variety of treatments, namely by medical treatment or going to the doctor and using or utilizing traditional medicines.
Usually if you take the medical path you will take treatment by removing the cyst or removing the uterus by surgery.
But if you do not want to go by way of surgery you can use a variety of traditional medicines to treat cysts that you suffer from one of the traditional medicines that can be used to treat cysts is bitter melon.
How to use bitter melon for cyst medicine can be done by:
- cut 2-3 pare and thinly sliced
- then put a few slices into a container.
- The next step is to pour hot water into a container that already contains slices of bitter melon.
- Next you can consume the bitter melon water every day.
- This dripping water can be used as a cyst medicine because it will be alkaline or alkaline.
- This marinated bitter melon will excrete a cancerous substance so that it will help in killing the bad cells that cause the cyst. If you consume it regularly, the cysts that you suffer from can not get worse or even heal. Nevertheless the time needed is certainly not short so you really have to be painstaking and not be bored.
the psychological condition of the person suffering from the disease needs to be properly guarded so as not to experience a decrease in his psychological state, because it will make them difficult to recover. Keep supporting and encouraging them to get well soon, don't know and don't be scorned.