3 healthy whole wheat pasta recipes
1. Pasta of asparagus chicken
- 25 grams of minced chicken breast
- 2 raw asparagus sticks
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 60 grams or 1 pack of whole grain pasta (type of pasta depends on taste)
- 2 white bottom grains mashed
7 Benefits And Efficacy Of Ginger Milk For Healty Diet
Benefits Of Soursop Leaves For Men And Women Fertility
How to cookHeat a skillet filled with olive oil
Cut the chives and asparagus in an elongated shape and soak them in a bowl of water. Rinse well to remove dirt and cut the white part and the light green part to 1 cm. Cut the asparagus to 2 cm.
Saute asparagus, chives, minced chicken, salt and pepper on a pan that has been filled with hot oil. Stir occasionally over low heat for 4-7 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare a large pan with enough boiling water. Cook the pasta according to the instructions until cooked, then drain.
Mix the cooked pasta with the results of stirring in the pan, stirring evenly. Pasta is ready to be served.
- 60 gr of wheat pasta (type of pasta according to taste)
- 150 gr of fresh tuna, bury olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 curly chilies, small pieces
- A handful of basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 10 small red tomatoes
- 1, 5 tablespoons of olive oil
How to make:
- Boil the spaghetti until cooked perfectly. Lift and drain.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet, saute chili and onion until fragrant.
- Enter tuna, cook until he changes color.
- Put pasta and tomatoes, mix well with the spatula.
- Serve on a plate, add basil leaves as a complement.
13 Benefits Of Boiled Bananas For Health
8 Benefits Of Green Coconut With Honey For Health
3. Minced meat pasta
- 60 gram wheat pasta (type of pasta according to taste)
- 2 small garlic cloves (thin or chopped)
- 2 tomatoes and 3 orange leaves for cooking aroma
- Minced meat
- White vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper
- Coconut oil or olive oil
How to cook:
- Boil the pasta until done, then enter temporarily into the culk
- Heat a skillet with coconut or olive oil
- Put the garlic slices, chili and orange leaves
- Add the chopped tomatoes, stir-fry until runny,
- Put salt, pepper and minced meat until the color turns brown
- Add cooked or cold pasta, plus vinegar
- Stir evenly then the pasta is ready to be served.