Chicken feet are usually included in soups, soy sauce chicken, spicy dishes made, and so on. Some of you may like it a lot, but some others also don't like it. Some myths say that Chicken feet are consumed by small children to run fast. Not surprisingly, many parents feed their children with Chicken feet. But, is eating Chicken feet healthy or not?
In fact, there are many nutrients in chicken bones needed by the body. It may be difficult to get this bone marrow, so you throw it away and not eat it. But, actually you can cook it by making it into a broth. So, the nutrients in chicken claw bones are easier for you to get.
Bone broth can be made by boiling chicken bones for several hours until the nutrients in the bone are released in broth. You can add this bone broth in chicken soup, which is usually preferred by children.
Benefits Snake Meat For Healthy And Beauty
Top 10 Benefits Of Eatting Frog Meat For Human
- Minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus. These minerals are important in supporting healthy blood circulation, bone density and health, nerve health, heart health, and digestive health.
- Glucosamine. This content can support joint strength. So that you avoid arthritis or joint pain.
- Hyaluronic acid. These compounds can support tissue health, such as cell rejuvenation and skin cell strength.
- Chondroitin sulfate. This content has the same benefits as glucosamine, which is to support joint health. In addition, chondroitin can also support inflammatory responses, heart health, and skin health.
- Collagen. Chicken claw bones also contain high levels of collagen, where collagen plays an important role in bodily functions. Like, to help maintain healthy skin, strengthen blood vessel structure, strengthen bone structure, and protect the gastrointestinal tract.
But, to get all these benefits, you should choose good quality chicken. Not chickens that have been injected with hormones or antibiotics, because this is not a good choice.
But badly, high saturated fat content can increase bad cholesterol levels in the body. Over time, this high cholesterol level can clog the arteries that drain blood to the heart muscle. As a result, you can get heart disease.
8 Benefits Of Gargling With Salt Water
10 Benefits Of Infused Water For Your Body Health
You need to know that per 100 grams of chicken claw contains saturated fat of 3.9 grams, equivalent to 20% of the needs of saturated fat per day of adults in general. In addition, 100 grams of chicken claw also contain as much as 84 mg of cholesterol or 28% of the cholesterol needs per day of adults in general.
So, if you like to eat Chicken feet, you should not eat Chicken feet (especially the skin) too often or too much. Also, it's best to eat chicken claw bone marrow, because that's where there are actually lots of nutrients the body needs.